Trump: 'you can grab them by the pussy','mover her like a bitch'. OCTOBER SURPRISE?

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion & War Issues' started by marylander1940, Oct 7, 2016.

1. OP note: C'mon straight guys talk like this about women all the time but they usually don't pretend

Trump recorded having extremely lewd conversation about women in 2005

Donald Trump bragged in vulgar terms about kissing, groping and trying to have sex with women during a 2005 conversation caught on a hot microphone — saying that “when you’re a star, they let you do it” — according to a video obtained by The Washington Post.

The video captures Trump talking with Billy Bush of “Access Hollywood” on a bus with Access Hollywood written across the side. They were arriving on the set of “Days of Our Lives” to tape a segment about Trump’s upcoming cameo on the soap opera.

The tape obtained by the Post includes audio of Bush and Trump’s conversation inside the bus, as well as audio and video once they emerge from it to begin shooting the segment.

In that audio, Trump discusses a failed attempt to seduce a woman, whose full name is not given in the video.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...9ce776-8cb4-11e6-bf8a-3d26847eeed4_story.html

bigvalboy likes this.
  2. MassageGuy

MassageGuy Lord

So how does this sit with the Conservative Evangelicals?

3. Kenny

Kenny Duke

So how long before Malaria files for divorce?

WilliamM, Oaktown and bigvalboy like this.
  4. Frequentflier

Frequentflier Viscount

Republicans will try and talk about Bill Clinton's womanizing. You know, because Bill Clinton is running for President this November.

Deep inside Trump knew he had not a closet full of skeletons but a stadium full. It was only a matter of time.

Maybe he should release his tax returns - could change the subject for him. Is it at all possible he doesn't get a question about this at the upcoming debate?

marylander1940 and Kenny like this.
  5. EZEtoGRU

EZEtoGRU Count

After today's news, I'm not sure he will turn up for the debate.

6. longtime lurker

longtime lurker Viscount

Oh I am sure Fox News' Talking Heads are defending him that it is just Locker Room Talk and nothing more. At least Trump isn't... *gasp*... gay. Therefore Mike Pence is OK holding hands with him. (Make America Straight Again)

7. deej

deej Administrator

Has Fox News even reported it yet? They hadn't as of just a couple of hours ago, after it had been all over all other news outlets.

8. Keith30309

Keith30309 Count

Someone has been sitting on this tape for some time and its release now is no coincidence, just like the tax return info. I'll wager there are at least two additional bits of Trump memorabilia that will be released in the next month.

His past is a goldmine and "people" have been plowing it for a long time; he started making enemies long before he announced his candidacy but political professionals make this twisting of the knife an art form.

9. longtime lurker

longtime lurker Viscount

Yeah, but with you-know-who defending himself. “This was locker room banter, a private conversation that took place many years ago," Trump said. "Bill Clinton has said far worse to me on the golf course - not even close. I apologize if anyone was offended.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...aptures-trump-in-crude-rant-with-tv-host.html

Basically they just report it, then brush it under the rug and focus on other "stuff" like whether or not Hillary is again terminally ill or whether or not Benghazi should be brought up again. However the Great Love Affair between Fox and Trump started going downhill after Mister Roger A. left. I think they are plotting on which TV host should run again in 2020.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2016
  10. bigvalboy

bigvalboy Regent

[​IMG]

This isn't going away.

Paul Ryan dis invites Trump to a rally tomorrow. Hmmm.... Republicans are finally outraged. It only took them over a year.

I wonder what the thoughts are of Marco Rubio or Ted Cruz?...

And what are your thoughts on this BOZO?...indeed, "Make America Great Again"

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 7, 2016
    AdamSmith and Kenny like this.
  11. Oaktown

Oaktown Count

[​IMG]

12. JerseyBabyDaddy

JerseyBabyDaddy Journeyman

13. purplekow

purplekow Regent

Locker room talk is expected in high schools and possibly frat houses and college dorms, but a nearly 60 year old man (at the time) having such a conversation is just juvenile. What he actually is saying is that he more than just talks, he gropes, he molests, he takes advantage and that is just his accountants. He treats women even worse.

MsGuy and Oaktown like this.
  14. Oaktown

Oaktown Count

I want to see "a" President Trump sit down with Angela Merkel or Christine Lagarde after this.

15. MassageGuy

MassageGuy Lord

16. AdamSmith

AdamSmith Count de Crisco

Timing of this release was just about perfect. Any word on how long the Post had been sitting on it, or other things affecting the timing?

MsGuy likes this.
  17. bigvalboy

bigvalboy Regent

CNN reported that they had just gotten it from an anonymous source.

quoththeraven, MsGuy and AdamSmith like this.
  18. interesting how gold diggers like Paula Jones and Monica now for Republicans are the victims of Bill's attacks... but when it comes to 1 in 9 women getting raped while serving is either their own fault or they're professional victims.

TruHart1 and Kevin Slater like this.
  19. MsGuy

MsGuy Earl

I tend to agree with bigvalboy.

No paper would sit on a story like this for fear that some other outlet would break it first.

Now if you asked if this is just the latest carefully hoarded Trump turd Herself's campaign has dug out of it's goodie bag for anonymous release, my answer might be different. :)

bigvalboy and AdamSmith like this.
  20. Idk about this video... but I think Marla Maples gave the information about Trump's taxes, weren't they married in the mid 90's?