South Florida - 3 strip clubs - 1 night

Discussion in 'Male Strip Clubs' started by Lab12, Dec 6, 2016.

1. Lab12

Lab12 Master

Leboy was my first stop, I had fun there even though i did not get a lap dance, I don't really have a type I like them all, there was a good mixture of blokes there but more twinks and twunks (Just learnt this term, lol) the highlight of my night was meeting this really nice gentleman from Virginia who was also visiting, we started talking but I had to go to my next place of adventure.

Boardwalk, second stop, i don't know if I will ever go back there. Other contributors on here always said the guys there were aggressive and boy are they right. I know it is a strip club and the boys need to make a quid or two but I am pretty sure there is a way of going about it, I had to run away from there.

Floppy Rooster, a sizable crowd for a sunday night, huge hard knobs being flung around, got a lap dance and later met up with one of the dancers back at home.

If you have specific questions especially about floppy rooster just PM me.

For a sunday night, I think I had enough fun to create a scandal in the catholic church lol.

masonguy, AdamSmith, DickyF and 6 others like this.
  2. jeezopete

jeezopete Master

LOL, I had a VERY similar night when I was visiting back in Oct. My run, though, started at Floppy Rooster then to Boardwalk & finished up at LeBoy. Well, actually finished up with a hot young Columbian from LeBoy back at my hotel….
    ;)
    I know what you mean about the pushiness at Boardwalk, but I’ve been there so many times I know what to expect & how to handle it. It doesn’t affect my fun there at all.

DickyF, geoffk, joselowe and 2 others like this.
  3. Lab12

Lab12 Master

How did you handle it!!! lol

joselowe likes this.
  4. joselowe

joselowe Knight

I love Floppy Rooster, the only one I've been to, although I didn't see too many dancers. I think there were only 5 dancers the night I showed up

Lab12 likes this.
  5. Lab12

Lab12 Master

They had just about 8 dancers the last time I was there. @joselowe I hope you still had fun.

joselowe likes this.
  6. pdxleo

pdxleo Journeyman

Gotta agree, ranking is - Rooster is tops right now, with LeBoy second and Boardwalk trailing, but the season has just started!

DickyF and joselowe like this.
  7. mikefl81

mikefl81 Master

Thanks for the updates. I never loved Floppy but guess I need to check it out again. I'm hoping Boardwalk picks up again - it was always my favorite and the season should bring in some quality guys. Can't wait to be down there in a few weeks.

8. bigvalboy

bigvalboy Regent

Don't waste your time stopping at the Boardwalk...it's good for a quick happy hour cocktail, but not much else. Thieves and hustlers...

Last edited: Dec 9, 2016
    Oaktown, AdamSmith and joselowe like this.
  9. joselowe

joselowe Knight

It's the only thing like it in Florida. I think it's currently the only fully nude strip club specifically catered to males in Florida since Swinging Richards closed.

DickyF likes this.
  10. If I drive down from Ft. Lauderdale, is the area fairly accessible, and is there parking nearby? Thanks!

11. bigvalboy

bigvalboy Regent

Yes and yes...but it's a hike down from FTL and in my opinion, too far from the Miami clubs to make it convenient. In other words, if you stay for a couple of drinks and then decide to leave, driving into Miami or back to FTL can be problematic and risky. (assuming of course that you drink). Good luck...

Last edited: Dec 10, 2016
    DickyF and Cock Eyed Optimist like this.
  12. joselowe

joselowe Knight

Yes and yes but it's on the side of the road in what seems like the middle of nowhere

Cock Eyed Optimist likes this.
  13. DickyF

DickyF Lord

Thanks for the great info everyone! I go to FtL on Thursday and will make the rounds.
    BWalk has always been pushy. The only advice I have is to keep moving. I think when you're by yourself it's the worst- you're an easy target. So I may just skip it.

Lab12 likes this.
  14. DickyF

DickyF Lord

BTW what's funny is I got a nice Airbnb apt for the week. When I got the address after reserving I saw it's within 2 blocks of LeBoy! ;)

Lab12 likes this.
  15. Lab12

Lab12 Master

Nice!!!, I forgot to add one of the valets working at LeBoy that night was very good looking, I'd totally take him for a private dance and more and not forgetting the bar tender at Floppy Rooster. I wonder if i requested to get a dance with them, if it will be allowed lol.

joselowe likes this.
  16. newatthis

newatthis Viscount

There was a valet at the old Johnny's who was mega-cute. I used to go there just to flirt with him :). Straight, but quite happy to do that Latino flirty thing.

DickyF and Lab12 like this.
  17. joselowe

joselowe Knight

That bartender at Floppy Rooster is hot!

Lab12 likes this.
  18. Lab12

Lab12 Master

ikr!!! lol

19. Oaktown

Oaktown Viscount

joselowe and bigvalboy like this.
  20. DickyF

DickyF Lord

Ok - I went to Le Boy last night (Thursday). The place is much nicer than the old Johnnys that's for sure! It was a little slow with more dancers than customers but the dancers were very nice. Also a lot fewer twink types and more nicely muscled latinos but still a wide assortment. Angel from Brazil is stunning! Definitely was impressed overall. I'm glad I'm only 2 blocks away. ;)