Luke in Indianapolis

Discussion in 'The Spa' started by feldersteve, Aug 16, 2016.

1. feldersteve

feldersteve Journeyman

Have seen him a couple of times - suburb of Indy, Greenwood. He's on masseurfinder - very hot, he just may become my new habit.

Nvr2Thick likes this.
  2. sync

sync Count

3. feldersteve

feldersteve Journeyman

4. Capitano

Capitano Master

He's been my habit for a while now, whenever I get a chance. And I may go out of my way to create that chance :). Chicago has a ton of masseurs but Indy holds a real treasure.

5. feldersteve

feldersteve Journeyman

Luke has recently posted some new photos. This man is outstanding - if you like Bradley Cooper's looks, you'll like Luke. Takes good care of himself, very intelligent with experience in the medical field. Great conversationalist, musician, good sense of humor, just like hanging out with a college bud from years ago. Location in quiet neighborhood, easy to find, just a sweetheart of a guy.

Kody S likes this.
  6. rehab70

rehab70 Newbie

Sounds interesting for sure... would love to hear more... easy to schedule? Good massage? The pics look great... are we talking primarily therapeutic or does chemistry kick in?
    Curiosity has kicked in for sure... we are so under served in Indy.....
    feel free to PM...

7. feldersteve

feldersteve Journeyman

Chemistry? Oh hell yes! Can't say enough good - he has new photos on Masseurfinder "Luke" in Indy; gives a good massage, can be playful, he's working out again, and it shows; only negative, and it doesn't bother me, his massage room in his housee is tidy, clean, but the rest of the place looks like a college dorm, clean, but messy; but, he's got a fantastic personality, sweet, kind, giving, loving, willing to do most anything, always wants to please; he's bi but mostly gay, left a professional career to do massage, like an old friend, easy to talk to, quite a bit of bear fur, thick bush, average cut; he's in my top 5 having seen dozens of guys over the years. A real sweetheart; AND ... He's going to be in Chicago 12/9 for a few days; with Ray-Bans and a t-shirt, looks like Brad Cooper, oh yeah

rehab70 and Capitano like this.
  8. feldersteve

feldersteve Journeyman

He will be in Chi on 12/9

Capitano likes this.
  9. rehab70

rehab70 Newbie

Thanks! Looks like I will be making a trip to the south side!

10. sam.fitzpatrick

sam.fitzpatrick Viscount

While visiting Indy for the holidays, my Christmas gift to myself was an appointment with Luke. Perfect gift!

Capitano likes this.
  11. Oaktown

Oaktown Viscount

"Indiana wants me, Lord I can't go back there..."

12. rehab70

rehab70 Newbie

Finally made it down to the south side. Well worth my time. Luke is super friendly and gives a good massage. I will be returning.

13. feldersteve

feldersteve Journeyman

Glad to hear that - he is one of the best.

14. GLEE

GLEE Apprentice

Had a 60-minute session with him earlier today. One word, PERFECT

15. feldersteve

feldersteve Journeyman

Told ya'. :)

16. GLEE

GLEE Apprentice

Did he take down the ad..? Can't find it anymore...:(

17. sam.fitzpatrick

sam.fitzpatrick Viscount

GLEE likes this.
  18. feldersteve

feldersteve Journeyman

He's based in metro Indy - he travels to Cinti, Louisville, Columbus, but Indy is home base. He is sooooo worth it.

GLEE likes this.
  19. feldersteve

feldersteve Journeyman

I see that he's headed to Lexington for a weekend soon.