ICE raids 100 7-Eleven stores across the country.

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion & War Issues' started by marylander1940, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Well, obviously you don't believe in presumption of innocence either. At least as far as these horrible leftists you generalize about go.

May I generalize from your posts that all conservatives are intolerant of people they disagree with?

nynakedtop likes this.
  2. nynakedtop

nynakedtop Count

Well, at least you managed to get one thing right!

3. BSR

BSR Viscount

Just like Kenny, nynakedtop proudly boasted that he had switched me to "ignore." All these leftists who change their settings to ignore me yet respond to my posts ... gosh, it makes me feel all warm & fuzzy inside :)

4. BSR

BSR Viscount

Steven, I've missed you terribly! And my, looky here, one of your posts that's under 10,000 words! I just want to give you a big ol' body-slammin' bear hug, virtually speaking.

5. BSR

BSR Viscount

@TruthBTold caught me earlier for my ignorance of reports that Melania had worked in country illegally, so I don't want to jump to conclusions here. Do you have any evidence that Mike Pence wants to hang me? Why, for supporting Ted Cruz in the primaries?? OK, weak joke. Do you have any proof that Mike Pence said he wants to hang gays? Or is that just a figment of your Cult of Victimhood imagination?

6. nynakedtop

nynakedtop Count

you are getting to be as 1) boring, 2) tedious, 3) inane, 4) insane as the late Bozo.

and mentioning @Kenny and me in the same posting/breath is an honor, so i am grateful to you for that. (are you going to pull out the old "libtard" thing again any time soon?)

Kenny likes this.
  7. BSR

BSR Viscount

You set me on ignore, yet you respond to another of my posts! Oh golly, I gotta think this means (cue: Sally Field voice) you like me! you really like me!!

8. nynakedtop

nynakedtop Count

when are you going to start calling me "fake teacher"

... and you can think whatever you need to about my feelings about you (you are kinda reaching there, i must say), but always keep in mind that, when push comes to shove, i ultimately consider you just a despicable piece of shit.

(with all due respect, of course!)

ok, you bore me....

9. BSR

BSR Viscount

I bore you, yet you respond to my posts ...
    Every.
    Single.
    Time.

10. Travis69

Travis69 Viscount

Trump said it live on the air.

nynakedtop and Awwshuck like this.
  11. Awwshuck

Awwshuck Baron

12. BSR

BSR Viscount

According to leftists, Trump is a liar! he lies all the time about everything!! But when he makes a lame joke about Pence, all of a sudden Trump is the Great Prophet of Truth. Wow, the Cult of Victimhood really worked overtime on this one.

13. nynakedtop

nynakedtop Count

guess i must deep down inside love you. but keep it between you and me....wouldn't want anyone to know, right?

marylander1940 and BSR like this.
  14. Travis69

Travis69 Viscount

Guess I don't think it is funny. Sorry you do.

nynakedtop likes this.
  15. I never said anything about Islam and I've criticized any kind of intolerance towards gays and human right violations no matter who is the perpetrator.

16. About Pence...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

TruthBTold likes this.
  17. BSR

BSR Viscount

The Cult of Victimhood has no sense of humor.

18. Neither does the cult of ungratefulness and amnesia...

Victimhood?

Most members of Trump's base would never move their fat asses to get a better job not even in their own country... They just blame NAFTA and are waiting for their savior to bring back the factories with the 80K salary with a High School diploma.

All the folks who got Reagan's amnesty felt like they won the Power Ball... and they did, they became citizens of our country!

19. BSR

BSR Viscount

Leftists, the self-appointed beacons of virtue, scream that stereotyping is wrong! stereotyping is evil! judge every person as an individual instead of slapping them with prejudice! Ah yes, because leftists are so beautifully evolved and so beautifully enlightened.

Unless of course one is stereotyping a Trump supporter, a Republican, a Christian, a Tea Partyer, etc. Then stereotyping is GOOD! and RIGHT! and JUST!

Leftists believe that bigotry and hate are despicable and disgusting, unless of course that bigotry and hate are directed at the right people.

20. You love making wrong generalizations, don't you?

Now go back to hiring gay men for sodomy and thank the Dems who made the 2nd part of your/our hobby legal.