David, new entrant in NYC.

Discussion in 'The Spa' started by dutchmuch, Sep 4, 2016.

1. Capitano

Capitano Knight

Hmmm, another "traveler" now "based" in SF, and aspiring to make in an hour what an average person earns for a full day of work, but based on what exactly?

PS I have a chiropractor's office next door where I can get top notch professional therapeutic massage for $80 an hour. Granted, Chicago is cheaper than SF or NYC but it's still a good baseline to consider.

2. Oaktown

Oaktown Earl

After speaking with another client of his, it is determined he is nothing but a sculpted scammer when it comes to massage.
    However, if you want someone to body-worship, he's the one to see.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
  3. Jacque

Jacque Apprentice

Yes, move on...

4. Oaktown

Oaktown Earl

Ding! Capitano has nailed Dave.

5. Dmitri

Dmitri Knight

If he ever visits my city I will take a pass. From what I understand from reading the comments all he provides for $160/hr is a massage....no HE or anything else. Amazing! What's the point then? But the deal breaker for me was when I read his reviews on his Masseurfinder ad......all spaced neatly a few days apart (?).......no one gets reviews posted every few days......unless the masseur is posting them. So it appears Dave writes his own reviews. I guess when you charge $160/hr for virtually nothing no one else will write a review, so you have to write your own.......so obvious.....wow, are those reviews posted close together......August 13th.....August 14th.....and TWO on the same day no less! (August 16th, 2016).......huge red flag.

Oaktown likes this.
  6. Oaktown

Oaktown Earl

Note Dutchal's post from Sept '16. He doesn't write the reviews, he lifts them:

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
  7. rvwnsd

rvwnsd Teller of "Like It Is"

Actually, $80 is a pretty standard rate at a chiropractor's office here on the west coast. If you go to someplace like Massage Envy or Happy Head the price is even lower.

PS: I agree with the comment about the baseball bat pic. It would be OK if it was taken on, say, a baseball diamond, but on a city street it seems weird.

8. Oaktown

Oaktown Earl

9. dutchal

dutchal Viscount

10. KeepItReal

KeepItReal Novice

Wow, I feel like the odd one out. I found his ad on Rentmasseur the other day and received a fairly standard massage experience. Had none of the issues mentioned here: no issue with working on my front, no upcharge etc. Perhaps a case of your mileage may vary... Hot guy, friendly and was quite interactive. Luck of the Irish, perhaps!

LookingAround likes this.
  11. LookingAround

LookingAround Viscount

Maybe he was more into you than he was me.

Oaktown likes this.
  12. Oaktown

Oaktown Earl

Interactive?

in·ter·ac·tive
    ˌin(t)ərˈaktiv/
    adjective
    1. (of two people or things) influencing or having an effect on each other.

13. Eddie Morales

Eddie Morales Novice

That sounds intriguing, did this person say he worshipped him? I wasn't sure if any masseur's did that

14. cany10011

cany10011 Baron

This guy is hot and polite, and allows you to “finish” yourself as he has a boyfriend. Not worth repeating.

Oaktown and LookingAround like this.
  15. Oaktown

Oaktown Earl

16. cany10011

cany10011 Baron

It is a shame as he is really hot, but he is truly not worth it. I saw him when he had a different name (i think it was Max). Anyhow, i believe he changes his name to scam those who look for reviews. Sad.

17. Oaktown

Oaktown Earl

+1.