Berlin Terror Attack

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion & War Issues' started by jawjateck, Dec 19, 2016.

1. jawjateck

jawjateck Count

Ya Allah, bismillah???

So very sad. Even worse, officials and corporate media will be admonishing German nationals about their phobias. And women, by all means, you have no business being out in public after dark.....it is your fault if you are assaulted by a refugee. :mad::confused::eek:o_O

RockyMount and BOZO T CLOWN like this.
  2. jawjateck

jawjateck Count

CNN labels it a "truck crash".

That mf'in sumbitch truck did this!!!!!

3. Did you read that Dylann Roof is conducting his own defense? WTF you think he's gonna say? That the Confederate flag drove into a church full of Black people? (Why blame the murder of innocents on actual guns or bullets? Such murders only happen in Germany, where they allow Muslims to drive trucks). Roof will probably spout left wing bullshit, like people shouldn't be so stupid as to go out to church at night, or welcome strange looking Whites with bad hair in to pray with them.

People will just say all kinds of crazy shit these days, won't they? Next thing CNN will be saying Blacks have cause to fear Southern Whites! Sheesh!

Last edited: Dec 19, 2016
  4. Oaktown

Oaktown Viscount

It has been quite a day for the 'ALLAHU AKBAR' crowd!

- Berlin truck 'crash' at a Christmas market

- Russian Ambassador gunned down in Ankara

Where's Kenny???

azdr0710 and BOZO T CLOWN like this.
  5. bigvalboy

bigvalboy Regent

inauguration day should be interesting...

6. Vato Loco

Vato Loco Master

Just a few days ago a 12-year-old attempted to bomb a Christmas market in southern Germany. It was the second time he had tried to attack the same Christmas market.

- - - "A young boy tried to set off a nail bomb at a Christmas market in Ludwigshafen, but the device failed to detonate, prosecutors have confirmed.

The boy, a German citizen of Iraqi heritage, attempted to blow up the device at the Ludwigshafen Christmas market on November 26th. When the device failed to detonate he gave up, before trying again on December 5th, prosecutors said on Friday." - - -

http://www.thelocal.de/20161216/12-year-old-attempted-to-bomb-christmas-market-report

(No trend, nothing to see here folks)

BOZO T CLOWN and bigvalboy like this.
  7. BOZO T CLOWN

BOZO T CLOWN Viscount

Yeah, and 9/11 was just a plane crash.
    Corrupt media.........

"Police said they were still investigating whether the crash was deliberate."

Of course it's not deliberate! Islam is a religion of peace and love! (eye roll). At least that is what Obama is constantly telling us, right?

And as radical Islam continues to wage its declared war against the West and Christianity, the civilized world allows itself to be ravaged, like innocent lambs waiting to be slaughtered.

If the Liberals can only outlaw more guns, then horrific crimes like this would never occur. Right? Hey wait a minute....it was a Truck that was the deadly weapon....Time to outlaw more Trucks!
    Or maybe it's time to outlaw Islam? And Hillary wanted to bring in 55,000 more peace loving Muslims.

God bless the innocent victims of this horrific act whose only crime was to be out for some late night Christmas shopping, AND shame on Angele Merkel and all the other feckless western leaders.

Mr. Trump can't take the reins of power soon enough.

DEPORT, DEPORT, DEPORT!!

America Will Be Great Again
    32 days to go

Bozo

RandyC likes this.
  8. WilliamM

WilliamM Prince

Angela Merkel has been chancellor of Germany for more than eleven years. She grew up in Communist East Germany, so perhaps she can take the measure of Putin far better than Obama and Trump. Merkel is one of the strongest supporters of the EU and NATO in the West. The U.S. will have lost its most important ally by far if Merkel is swept out of office in the next election by the seeming turn to the right in Europe.

Bozo, The President-Elect will come to dependent on Merkel for advice and cousel the same way other U.S. presidents did during those eleven years.

honcho and stevenkesslar like this.
  9. Oaktown

Oaktown Viscount

Well, I've got news for you. Trump won the election because he was the only candidate who dared say what most were thinking about Islam.

RockyMount likes this.
  10. My Lord, Bozo. Is it just time in the Mexican sun and margaritas de tamarindo, or are you making a hell of a lot of sense lately?

As always, I feel safe, warm, and pampered here in Mexico. Meanwhile, I question how safe and secure the new guy in charge, who comes from an immigrant family, is gonna make life back home.

Are you saying there's a way we can just fucking boot his ass out of the country?

honcho and pitman like this.
  11. BOZO T CLOWN

BOZO T CLOWN Viscount

Angele Merkel has the blood of these innocent victims on her hand. Period. Her mindless policy of bringing in over a million unvetted immigrants who have no concept of freedom, democracy, western culture, gay rights, women's rights, etc. will unfortunately lead to many more massacres like this one. She's political toast. Germany will rebel against this foolish woman's tactics, remove her from power, and force the closure of the borders.

Freedom of movement in Europe for unvetted refugees is madness and cultural genocide. It gives murderers, pedophiles, rapists, and organised crime the right to move anywhere undetected.

It is because of Germany's past that a lot of their people are worried about being seen as being on the right. This fear has actually been used as a weapon by the Left to subdue opposition. We are seeing much the same all over Europe and here in America. Anyone who questions this madness of migration is almost instantly berated as a fascist or a Nazi or compared to Hitler. It has become the first line of defense for the Left in any argument. The ironic thing about it is that it is usually a protest or a march of some kind by the left, that generally turns to violence or property destruction. The fanaticism of the left is becoming as dangerous to our way of life as the terrorists are.

Anyone know if Obama will be letting any unvetted refugees into the spare rooms in his 9-bedroom rented Washington DC mansion?

Thankfully, the President-elect has a very different view on refugees, immigration, and America's security than Obama does.

America Will Be Great Again
    31 days to go

Bozo

Last edited: Dec 20, 2016
    RandyC likes this.
  12. mike carey

mike carey Marquess

Berlin police have announced that the immigrant suspect they had arrested was 'the wrong man'.

13. One of the things I love about you Bozo. You have a subtle mind, and you don't generalize.

Speaking of Germans, it makes no sense that Merkel is making these gross generalizations. Germans of all people should know better. When they went after Jews and Gays under Hitler, they didn't generalize. They only went after the bad ones.

If everybody thought like Bozo, imagine what the world would be like? And I'm not clowning around.

14. Oaktown

Oaktown Viscount

[​IMG]

And the perp is on the lam, to do it again.

15. jawjateck

jawjateck Count

“Incidents like this will create a feeling of insecurity in Germany......it will radicalise the German public......we will have a lot of work to explain it to our public ”

German MP Roderich Kiesewetter

16. jawjateck

jawjateck Count

Berlin responds to this "violent incident"

[​IMG]

17. BOZO T CLOWN

BOZO T CLOWN Viscount

Thank you for proving my point. The admission of one million Muslim refugees into Germany who refuse to assimilate, adopt German/western culture, and commit atrocities all in the name of Allah the Merciful has ABSOLUTELY no similarities with the holocaust. NONE. ZERO. Do you see any seizure of property or building of gas chambers? So please stop with your game of Chicken Little. The left always tries to explain away atrocities like Berlin, Nice, Strausburg, Brussels, Paris, Orlando, San Bernadino, Fort Hood, 9/11, etc. The leftist apologists always have an excuse for these barbaric murders. How many more murders of innocents will it take? There is only explanation. We all know Obama won't utter the words, perhaps you can:

ISLAMIC TERRORISM, ISLAMIC TERRORISM, ISLAMIC TERRORISM, OK? Did you say it? If yes, that's Step One of the Bozo Intervention.

Steven, you're being extremely warm and kind towards Bozo, your internet lover. Is that because:

A. In the spirit of the holiday season (and the Administrators' requests), you are spreading love and harmony?
    B. You have a not-so-subtle clown fetish and/or fantasy, and you're secretly hoping that when Bozo next plays the west coast on the circus circuit, there's a chance Bozo would hire you for a multi-hour session? Then you could find out whether the stereotypes of clowns are really true. Big shoes, big ____ ?
    C. Bozo is starting to convert you into a moderate like himself?
    D. All of the above?
    E. None of the above?

Make America Great Again
    31 days to go

Bozo

[​IMG]

stevenkesslar likes this.
  18. 1000 % correct.

You're very smart, so think this through. Because what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

In Germany, there is no question Muslims are a minority and fear mongering will result in all kinds of things like walls and deportations, if that spirit prevails.

In America Trump just lost by 3 million votes and pulled off the narrowest of electoral college wins. Add 4 years, demography, and a politics of fear and blame that will lead more Blacks to think like Black Lives Matter and fewer to think that the spirit of understanding, reconciliation, and forgiveness that greeted Dylann Roof when he killed a bunch of Blacks makes sense.

Is that really what you want? Because the tone being set now won't be forgotten.

Honestly, I almost hope the rhetoric to Muslims is unrelenting, unforgiving and downright mean. Because everybody like me will remember it when we are asked to give Trump the benefit of the doubt in 4 years. And the numbers don't work in his favor if that happens.

19. Mon amour. You had me at "clown".

Yes, I do have a clown fetish. But you know that there is still only one clown in the world for me, and his name is Bozo.

Je t'aime. Te amo. I love you.

And with Kenny having abandoned me and what not, there are too many long and lonely nights. Even here in Mexico, it feels cold.

Necessito un payaso y un besito. Please Bozo. Just a little kiss.

glennnn and BOZO T CLOWN like this.
  20. jawjateck

jawjateck Count

I haven't seen the sad cartoons yet, but I'm sure they're on the way. That's the next obvious line of defense.