spas in NYC

Discussion in 'The Spa' started by rollingrock, Apr 28, 2014.

1. rollingrock

rollingrock Master

anyone been to Paradise mens spa or Bodywork station on 15 or 10th ave. there's a few others too. any extras?

2. azdr0710

azdr0710 "Old Timer"

3. Irtwo

Irtwo Viscount

I would also be interested in any first hand experiences. Also, there's a "Men Spa" (actually spelling) on West 50th street, between 8th and 9th ave. Anyone been there? Thanks.

4. bbbb35

bbbb35 Newbie

So far, all of my experiences at BodyWork Station have been legit (and very good, so am not complaining).

Best chances of extras will be almost all the others in the Craigslist "Therapeutic" section. Just search "m4m" "male" or "masseur". These places are cheap and you get what you pay for (that is, mechanical, rushed endings).

5. jmkblnd1

jmkblnd1 Master

Bodywork stations are usually legit and decent massages but the guys are usually good looking so thats a bonus. I did have extras once a long time ago and I was not expecting it so it might depend on the guy. I've been to Yu Ping, Tian Yu Men's Spa and Ji Li Mens Spa which all advertise in the M4M section on craigslist. All asian run massage parlors. I always have had pretty good massages but sometimes they guys aren't that attractive and the ending is rushed. Tian Yu is where i frequent the most. I have been wanting to try paradise or green house men's spa or some other places I see on craigslist if anyone has any recommendations.

6. M-spa at 23rd and 8th is good and offers complete massages.

7. jmkblnd1

jmkblnd1 Master

Went to M Star Spa today. Kinda cute asian guy did my massage and it was fine. Nothing amazing. Good price though. Only $55 for an hour and I think I got a discount because it was my 1st time there. Probably would go back but would want to try someone else.

8. tsgarp

tsgarp Viscount

Happy ending?

9. jmkblnd1

jmkblnd1 Master

10. rollingrock

rollingrock Master

11. jmkblnd1

jmkblnd1 Master

Went to WiSi Spa on 80th and Amsterdam. They advertise a lot on back page and craigslist. $60 for an hour. They advertise having asian, russian and latino men. When I got there there were some cute asian guys, one latino guy and a female therapist too who asked if I wanted a male or female. I got a massage from the cute latino guy. It was by far the best massage I've had at any of these places and I definitely would go back.

12. hornytwells

hornytwells Viscount

was it erotic/happy ending? I would try as its very close to where I live. How did you choose your masseur?? (Thinking how to do that tactfully?)

13. beethoven

beethoven Viscount

I also live near the WiSi spa, and am interested in details. Were you naked, and undraped? Was the masseur clothed? Were any "extra" services offered or implied? I'd imagine the answers to these questions are not going to make me want to go there, but if I don't ask.....

14. jmkblnd1

jmkblnd1 Master

tonight I tried out Moon Boy Spa on 25th and 6th avenue. $60 for an hour massage. 3 asian guys in their 20's working. Kinda cute. Very small room and after about 10 minutes he started getting sensual and made sure that his penis was pressing up against my hands when he was massaging me. Massage wasn't that great though and he spent most of the hour playing with my ass.

15. BaronArtz

BaronArtz Count

16. jmkblnd1

jmkblnd1 Master

Yes, those pictures are the guys who work there. I had Ricky.

17. BaronArtz

BaronArtz Count

I live in the area and walked by there yesterday afternoon. The entrance looks like it could be a seedy, low-end massage parlor in Thailand - and not in a good way. Honestly, I would hesitate to walk in there. It looks as if, at best, you'd come out of there with bed bugs.

18. beethoven

beethoven Viscount

If the Wisi spa is on the second floor ( don't know if it is), they probably can't control the appearance of the entrance, though they may try to keepit clean. It might be immaculate inside the spa. One just doesn't know. Of course, a seedy-looking entrance isn't a good sign. However, it got a good review here by one who had a massage there.

19. uclablueyes

uclablueyes Apprentice

Has anybody tried Apollon Secret (http://www.apollonsecret.com/). They advertise as a "spa" so not sure what it really means. Also, does this ("DON’T HESITATE to explain on the phone what EXACTLY you are looking for") means what i think it means? Any info would be great. Thanks!

20. jmkblnd1

jmkblnd1 Master

Wisi Spa is definitely a hole in the wall and does looks like a low end massage parlor. I'd say the majority of businesses on basement level of NYC side streets look seedy at the entrance but I always walk in and if it looks sketchy I walk out but it was clean and the guys were very nice so I stayed and I got a great massage. This is definitely not Nickel Spa, Spa Castle or Bliss by far so it was just a floor with a bunch of rooms with massage beds. I'd say all the men spas advertised on next or craigslist look like this place but I expect that for the prices.