Little Irritants of Life

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by not2rowdy, Dec 13, 2016.

1. not2rowdy

not2rowdy Knight

I’ll start out with this one:

The Devil Sock

Ok…you’re doing your laundry. The dryer just finished doing its thing.
    You’ve been here before. You KNOW the “devil sock” is in there.
    You take special precautions.
    You…VERY carefully…crack the dryer door open…
    You…VERY carefully…start to SLOWLY remove the clothes….

You blink…and in that blink that sonofabitch LEAPS out of the dryer…
    And skittles across the floor…
    And starts humping that damn dust bunny up against the wall…
    (and you ran your Swiffer Duster in the laundry JUST YESTERDAY!!)

Anyone else with something to add?

2. Eric Hassan

Eric Hassan Knight

Figuring out you screwed up clipping a toenail when it scrapes against your blanket.

LADoug1, LIguy and nycman like this.
  3. bigvalboy

bigvalboy Regent

Craving a machiatto and a lemon loaf, and going to Starbucks and seeing it in the display case, and asking the girl could she please get you one of those delicious lemon loafs, only to be told that all the cakes in the case are "plastic replicas" and that they are actually out of the lemon loaf....

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
  4. jjkrkwood

jjkrkwood Regent

Have some CHEESECAKE !

5. jjkrkwood

jjkrkwood Regent

Other than the BIG political irritant we are all experiencing, its being "forgetful".. Age is a bitch, and forgetting where you put shit just kills your day....

quoththeraven likes this.
  6. funguy

funguy Count

I want to know WHERE THE HELL my sox disappear to from the dryer. and it's always an odd number that disappears!
    And don't tell me, "sock heaven"!

Becket and whipped guy like this.
  7. jjkrkwood

jjkrkwood Regent

I always find em wrapped up in my sheets

LADoug1 and quoththeraven like this.
  8. jawjateck

jawjateck Count

Use the drive-thru window, order, request condiments, pay, do a quick check of the bag before driving away, get home, open it up, and the order is wrong and requested condiments are missing. ARGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! :(:mad:

9. Mispellings.

Kevin Slater

10. WmClarke

WmClarke Viscount

They transform into extra Tupperware lids.

11. whipped guy

whipped guy Regent

Lately I've been finding extra sox so now I know where they've been coming from!
    Well at least I now know where my Tupperware® lids have disappeared to!

funguy and WmClarke like this.
  12. An aside, but you all know that every Tupperware lid has a letter on the tab and every container has a letter underneath to tell you which match, right?

Kevin Slater

sync and WmClarke like this.
  13. Guy Fawkes

Guy Fawkes Administrator

You spend the entire ficking day looking for your shit, climb into bed and feel it humping your leg!

s <--- The lone letter that randomly shows up to mess up your post!

quoththeraven and WmClarke like this.
  14. Hornplatz

Hornplatz Master

You got that right and sometimes you are not sure what day it is and yesterday was your dental appointment.

15. sync

sync Viscount

Not paying attention when I go marketing: Get home with wheat bread instead of white bread, low-calorie instead of regular whatever, and just recently, flavored instead of unflavored vodka (kill me now). :(

Oliver and bigvalboy like this.
  16. jjkrkwood

jjkrkwood Regent

Well sync, you must have a guardian angel since wheat and low calorie is better for you anyway.... Cant speak on the vodka since I don't drink...... but maybe I should. ?

17. bigvalboy

bigvalboy Regent

+1...Or grabbing sugar free jelly, or Non-fat milk by mistake...I just want to scream.

sync and Oliver like this.
  18. jjkrkwood

jjkrkwood Regent

"Getting Fuzz balls on my Cashmere pisses me Off"......

[​IMG]

19. They are in an alternate universe, along with the missing ball point pens.

rvwnsd likes this.
  20. Dominiking

Dominiking Baron

This always irritates me... but waking up in the morning and having to wash and brush your teeth. Just because when I wake up, Im still so tired for like 15 minutes and I just want to go back to bed and cuddle up with my pillow some more :(

but after i wash my face and brush my teeth I'm awake for the entire day, it just takes me a while to finally awaken :oops:

AND being in bed ready to fall asleep when a client contacts you :( :p the ABSOLUTE worse lol

MikeBiDude likes this.