"Fear Play" - Gorgeous Hunk Offers "Loving" Strangulation Fantasy

Discussion in 'Fetish Forum' started by newguy, Dec 4, 2016.

1. newguy

newguy Master

A gorgeous, buff hunk whose acquaintance came my way says he is mainly
    into "Fear Play."

He is absolutely stunning, physically. He sent ample proof.

Here's the catch: he offers to grasp my throat with his muscular young
    hands, pressing his muscled body against me, and s..l..o..w..l..y press
    against the arteries, but not to cause harm. "It is to get you in my power,"
    he writes with detailed passion and vigor. "Eventually you will be mine."
    He's really "into" this stuff.

I haven't actually met him yet.

Would he scare most of you off?

NG

Last edited: Dec 4, 2016
  2. Jbdesc

Jbdesc Master

Had a somewhat similar experience with a private dance before. Dancer and I kind of went back and forth doing that, it's all about power. It's fun as long as you're both respectful and safe - there are certainly many ways someone can be injured when grabbing the neck.

3. Truereview

Truereview Peer

to each his own.
    as for me,
    this boy would react
    like this...
    [​IMG]

4. beachboy

beachboy Viscount

Right behind ya!!

glennnn and Truereview like this.
  5. jjkrkwood

jjkrkwood Regent

What does your LOGICAL mind tell you ? Come on....you dont actually think this is a good idea ? FYI, stunning can be CRAZY too !

Charlie and pubic_assistance like this.
  6. newguy

newguy Master

My "logical" mind says this person has a detailed fantasy life. His descriptions of
    what it feels like to fear potential danger mimic my own links between fear and sexual arousal.
    In other conversations the fellow is a sweetheart. He, himself, wants to be dominated in
    other ways. He and I have been corresponding for several months now. Not all of this
    is spent talking about near-strangulation.

7. Erotic strangulation is indeed a powerfully sexually charged game. It is NOT the sort of thing you play with a complete stranger. PERIOD.

8. jjkrkwood

jjkrkwood Regent

Fantasy is just a step away from reality, and my concern is that he even Considers this something desirable that he wants to experience. Most psychotic serial killers initially indulge in Fantasy before they find "ways" to manifest their fantasy into Reality. For ME, no thank you. Too risky.

pubic_assistance likes this.
  9. newguy

newguy Master

What is your source for claiming that "most psychotic serial killers initially indulge in fantasy...etc", and
    what about others who indulge in innocent fantasy play without being tagged as psychotic? There is an enormous
    bondage & domination sub-culture within the gay world. Making rash generalizations of this sort might only
    serve to pathologize many, many gay men. This is an ill-tempered demonization. Many of us survived
    such discrimination with scars and trauma for which this website is normally a welcome relief.

10. Erotic strangulation is a dangerous game, and the danger is part of the thrill.
    I recommend you use HIGHLY regarded professionals who come with a long list of recommendations if you feel the desire to "go there".
    Plenty of gay men end up floating in the river, every year, after a hook up gone wrong.

Charlie and whipped guy like this.
  11. jjkrkwood

jjkrkwood Regent

My statement comes from reading numerous case studies of infamous Serial killers, so I am not making rash generalizations. If this is YOUR scene, go for it, and dont take others opinions so personally. This is a discussion, and I was giving my point of view from information I have read. I dont know you, nor your history, and therefore was NOT talking about YOU, and if you have survived such activity, good for you. Others have not. The OP asked for advice, so I gave mine... If you are implying such behavior is "risk Free" because YOU survived it, that would be an irresponsible comment.

Charlie and pubic_assistance like this.
  12. I am well familiar with the BDSM community and I can tell you MOST do NOT play such extreme trust games with total strangers, without a LONG LIST of recommendations from like minded game players.

whipped guy likes this.
  13. If you've ever been so horny you did something you later regretted, you understand what a dangerous game this is. If you decide to play, please include a "spotter" -- a non-participant who will intervene if things get out of hand.

14. newguy

newguy Master

Right now my intention is strictly exchanges of emails. Perhaps I would meet this
    strange new person--perhaps not. I am not giving advice to others. Please forgive me
    for implying otherwise.

15. jjkrkwood

jjkrkwood Regent

That would be the smart and rational approach PA and I agree, but many novices who want the experience and dont know how to go about it turn to outlets like Craigslist to find like-minded participants to give them the thrill they are seeking. These are the ones that have the potential to go horribly wrong.

16. Truereview

Truereview Peer

So back to your original point.
    Although the act scares me, I'm intrigued to learn more about why others would be interested.
    So I would welcome other forum members who could chime in with their perspectives about the turn-on or turn-off.
    I respect and understand the risk - the very reason it scares me.
    However, I won't learn more about it if the whole thread devolves into warnings and a pissing contest.
    Oh, wait, did someone say piss? Another rabbit hole! ;)

Charlie and newguy like this.
  17. Look up erotic asphyxiation.

Truereview likes this.
  18. Truereview

Truereview Peer

Thanks, Papito. I will.
    I'm just interested in hearing folks' actual reactions to OP's question.
    You know, kinda like giving the topic a forum treatment without going too heavy on how dangerous it is.
    Although I do appreciate the wise warnings and the seriousness of the topic.
    I'm just a stubbornly curious little shit. :)

Last edited: Dec 4, 2016
    newguy likes this.
  19. newguy

newguy Master

Haha! Yes, very related. In addition to your insightful questions (as opposed to some of the
    unintended ranting here) perhaps others can chime in, as you say, regarding whether they
    get aroused when they are "afraid." Not afraid so much of being physical injured, but
    at uncertainty...unpredictability...precariousness...whilst being in the clutches of a beautiful,
    24 year old hunk [in this case] with slender hips, broad shoulders, hairless chest, and bulging
    muscles that rivals Michelangelo's Statue of David. Insights are welcomed...but please,
    no puerile fulminations. Bleh! Best wishes, NG

20. jjkrkwood

jjkrkwood Regent

Your comment is bewildering. Very rarely does everyone on a Forum agree on everything. People offer their opinion, advice and perspective from information they have learned.
    Some will take it, learn something from it, or reject it altogether. That's the forum experience. But to label it a "pissing contest" because there is disagreement or disconnect of ideas is highly disrespectful on your part Trudy... Especially since you are the one often doling out advice and opinion here. And while I appreciate you always trying to add your lighthearted touch to your contributions, your evaluation here was a bit offensive IMO.